You have no items in your shopping cart.
Puree cooked vegetables and fruit to a smooth, even consistency with the Avanti® Gourmet Food Mill. Excellent for making sauces, soups, purees, baby food, jams and preserves. It separates the skin and sifts out seeds and fibres from the pulp. Its robust stainless steel construction and hand-crank mechanism stand up to the most fibrous foods, from apple chunks to big batches of tomatoes. It comes with three interchangeable disc blades with different diameter holes to control your desired thickness and texture and features a wide bowl/saucepan resting handle. Easy to use, simply select and insert the disc blade required and attach the handle and blade plate, load food into the top of the mill and then turn the handle to create the desired effect.
- Durable stainless steel
- Separates skins and seeds for puree
- Includes three interchangeable blade discs
- Wide bowl/saucepan resting handles for stability
- Easy to use – just put your ingredients inside and turn the handle
- Also functions as a strainer
- Mirror finish
USE & CARE
- Place selected disc in base of mill with coarse side facing downwards.
- Place the handle and rotating plate unit into the bowl.
- Secure rotating plate arm by pushing down and then up into the socket.
- Place food in the mill and turn handle, this in turn will rotate the blade.
- Wash thoroughly before first use
- Clean disc with warm water and washing-up liquid. A soft washing-up brush may be helpful in removing food residue from discs.
- Rinse thoroughly
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth
- If the mill becomes soiled, put a few drops of biological washing powder in a bowl of hot water and leave the mill to stand overnight.
- Wash and rinse well before each use.
- Hand wash only.
- User Guide