You have no items in your shopping cart.
Create the smoothest purees, the fluffiest mashed potatoes, the most delicious baby food and sauces with the Avanti® Professional Rotary Food Mill. Constructed from quality stainless steel, included are three interchangeable discs with different diameter holes to control your desired thickness and texture. Ideal to puree and grate cooked vegetables and fruit to create applesauce, delicate sauces and wholesome baby food - it manages to separate the skin, sift out seeds, fibres and more from the pulp. Easy to assemble and use, simply select the disc required, load food into the top of the mill and then turn the handle to create the desired effect. With a beautifully polished stainless steel finish and twin wire support handle, it functions as a strainer too.
- 18/10 stainless steel
- Separates skins and seeds for puree
- Includes three interchangeable blade discs
- Fits on top of saucepan or bowl
- Easy to use – just put your ingredients inside and turn the handle
- Functions as a strainer, too
- Mirror finish
- Dishwasher safe
USE & CARE
- Place selected disc in base of mill with coarse side facing upwards
- Place the handle and rotating plate unit into the hole.
- Ensure the arms clip into the hooks on the inside of the mill by pressing down.
- Place food in the mill and turn handle, this in turn will rotate the blade
- Wash thoroughly before first use
- Clean disc with warm water and washing-up liquid. A soft washing-up brush may be helpful in removing food residue from discs
- Rinse thoroughly
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- If the mill becomes soiled, put a few drops of biological washing powder in a bowl of hot water and leave the mill to stand overnight.
- Wash and rinse well before each use
- Dishwasher safe.